Saturday, December 22, 2012

Please Tell President Obama to Appoint Colin Powell as Head of DOD






FRANK DUGGAN Quit Embarrassing America.   Just Tell the Truth or Shut Up!!!
"It's really to memorialize the people who died, so we try to keep out of politics and foreign affairs...For a long while we never even mentioned Megrahi's name. He's a little worm and we didn't want to mention his name. We called him the bomber, the murderer."   Frank Duggan, president of the Victims of Pan Am Flight 103.  He's NOT a relative but a US Government plant.  http://www.waff.com/story/20342612/lockerbie-families-remember-victims-on-crash-anniversary

After I spent 19+ months in the Tennessee Courts fighting trumped up charges a very respected man had coffee with me and said "NOW You know how he felt"... he was talking about Megrahi. He knew the Lockerbie bomber was not guilty of what he was accused.  



"...While working the "room" that night, myself and several of my colleagues had been informed by upper management that Flight 103 was presumably brought down by a bomb. It was also established that night that Pan Am officials and Washington D.C. were aware of this time-framed bomb threat, since American embassies were put on alert several weeks prior to Dec. 21st..."  Huff Post
My cousin was a Pan Am flight attendant that regularly flew through Heathrow.
My grandfather wanted her "accounted for".... 24 years ago most of my family was visiting my grandparents.  It was highly unusual.  I remember when the phone rang & silence.  The call was for my uncle. He wanted to know the names of the crew.
My mom thought that it was not fair that she was saved and that meant someone else's child would die.  My mom was a bit intense. I was told a few years ago she told one of my relatives that when I went on one of my international "vacations" they thought "they were gonna kill me"....  & she did NOT stop me. 
Now that I'm a parent I think my Uncle did the what almost every other person would do. NOBODY would let their child fly on a plane if they thought a bomb was on it.   
My question is WHY did the planes fly that week when they KNEW that a bomb would be on the plane?  
WHY was there not extra security at the airports?  
Why did they not go into the cargo hold and double check EVERY bag that week?  

Later my uncle disowned my cousin for marrying a Persian man.  He came from the same country that was responsible for the Lockerbie crash.





My name is Sharyn Bovat & I'm the NISSAN Whistleblower.  I told the truth about discrimination, corruption and wasteful spending of taxpayer money that was being done by NISSAN North America.  www.NISSANWhistleblower.com


Because I come from a family that was known for being in the intelligence community I've scared the "bad doers" at NISSAN and they have bullied, jailed, slandered, harassed, and now it looks like the American CIA has conspired against me.  

2 years AFTER working with my lawyer fighting "trumped up" charges that I told him stemmed from my "previous" CIA research and the cover up of the Lockerbie Bombing(2010 I told Kline Preston that Iran was responsible for the crash). I found out LAST WEEK that my attorney's brother was the TOP lawyer (Stephen Preston) of the CIA.  




FRANK DUGGAN Quit Embarrassing America.   Just Tell the Truth or Shut Up!!!
"It's really to memorialize the people who died, so we try to keep out of politics and foreign affairs," 
"For a long while we never even mentioned Megrahi's name. He's a little worm and we didn't want to mention his name. We called him the bomber, the murderer."   Frank Duggan, president of the Victims of Pan Am Flight 103.http://www.waff.com/story/20342612/lockerbie-families-remember-victims-on-crash-anniversary

Can someone tell Frank Duggan his "lies" are being exposed. I reached out to him when I was was suffering trumped up charges. I want to know if he communicated with Stephen or Kline Preston

From the Huff Post article:
Meanwhile, the local Pan Am VIP's started converging in the lounge in an attempt to disseminate details to us from Lockerbie. We were advised that at 8:00 p. m., the CEO would come in and hold a private conference to update the families, which would be followed by a national press conference outside of the doors. When Tom P. entered the lounge and stood on a make shift podium, you could sense the collective sounds of everyone's heartbeat. All terrified eyes in that room faced him, and all arms were tightly interlocked with one another as they braced themselves for the unimaginable.
And then, emotionally, he made the official announcement: there were no survivors. For the second time that night, emotional paralysis befell the families and their unbearable pain could be heard around the world. We all held on to them, for had we let go, they would have fallen to the ground. The slightest glimmer of hope for survival had been shattered and our tasks were re-assigned from rescue mode to recovery mode.
While working the "room" that night, myself and several of my colleagues had been informed by upper management that Flight 103 was presumably brought down by a bomb. It was also established that night that Pan Am officials and Washington D.C. were aware of this time-framed bomb threat, since American embassies were put on alert several weeks prior to Dec. 21st.As the investigative events unfolded from month to month and year to year, even to this day, the truth remains elusive.
Dec. 21, 1988 was the day the lounge was transformed from an opulent inner sanctum for the privileged first class passenger, to an urbane chamber of horrors for the next of kin.

No comments:

Post a Comment