Friday, January 17, 2014

Jon Romano I Need You to Fix My Reputation… Not Easy Being a Whistleblower - I Can't Stop Crying All I Want is My Reputation Back, a Job and RESPECT for All People Including the Taxpayers…. Is That Too Much to Ask?


Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Mr. Gray remember me? I sent this to Lindsey Geisler - I wan the Dept of Energy to Tell the Treasury About NISSAN Loan… the Taxpayers Deserve RESPECT 
Date: January 17, 2014 8:46:37 PM CST
To: geoffrey.gray@hq.doe.gov
Cc: "anthony.coley@treasury.gov" <anthony.coley@treasury.gov>, "marissa.secreto@treasury.gov" <marissa.secreto@treasury.gov>, "stephanie.ma@treasury.gov" <stephanie.ma@treasury.gov>, "anthony.reyes@treasury.gov" <anthony.reyes@treasury.gov>, "andrea.risotto@treasury.gov" <andrea.risotto@treasury.gov>, "john.sullivan@treasury.gov" <john.sullivan@treasury.gov>, "holly.shulman@treasury.gov" <holly.shulman@treasury.gov>, "natalie.earnest@treasury.gov" <natalie.earnest@treasury.gov>, "suzanne.elio@treasury.gov" <suzanne.elio@treasury.gov>, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, Blake Farmer <bfarmer@wpln.org>


Geoffrey Gray - remember me? I personally handed you information over 2 years ago that NISSAN was committing FRAUD. I'm still bullied & highly monitored. My life is not easy just because I spoke up about what NISSAN was doing with Dept. of Energy money. 


http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2014/01/dod-whistleblower-going-crazy-to.html
 , I've got an arachnoid cyst in my brain & I'm tired of fighting for the taxpayers but if I don't who will?  I hope the answer is the people at the Treasury will speak up if my next CatScan shows they bubble in my brain grew… I'm scared & it will be easier getting medical test if I know I'll get my reputation back ( I was RIGHT)  more important It's time America got RESPECT!!!

Sharyn Bovat 
615-944-7599






Begin forwarded message:



From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Fwd: Voice of a Moderate NISSAN Loan Repayment Request
Date: January 17, 2014 2:32:00 PM CST
To: "rdickey@gannett.com" <rdickey@gannett.com>, "jmgaines@gannett.com" <jmgaines@gannett.com>, "ljdalton@gannett.com" <ljdalton@gannett.com>, "jheinz@gannett.com" <jheinz@gannett.com>, "csisk@tennessean.com" <csisk@tennessean.com>

Cc: 
"lindsey.geisler@hq.doe.gov" <lindsey.geisler@hq.doe.gov>, "memphis@ic.fbi.gov" <memphis@ic.fbi.gov>, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, "Richard.Leatherman@DODIG.MIL" <Richard.Leatherman@DODIG.MIL>

Hello Gannett
I was golfing with the Tennessean editor Silverman the time that Solyndra went bankrupt: Kate Marymont was calling him a lot… Why? 

Is Gannett ever gonna report the NISSAN fraud? 
I just contacted the dept. of Energy for a status update.  

The fraud is real and I have proof.  I was abused and NOW I'm doing an article to update people. 
I'm CCing the Memphis FBI because it has to do with my NISSAN complaint.  

Lindsey can you forward this to Jeff Gray at the DOE IGO office & I'll cc Rich Leatherman at the DOD IGO.  America needs the 1.4 Billon back and NISSAN does business with IRAN. Our Troops deserve better.

Have a great weekend!

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599






Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Voice of a Moderate NISSAN Loan Repayment Request
Date: January 17, 2014 2:07:27 PM CST
To: *****************@hq.doe.gov

Hello,

This is Sharyn Bovat & I'm requesting information about NISSAN North America repaying their Dept. of Energy loans that was financed through the Federal Financing Bank. The collateral is a taxpayer backed IDB bond from Rutherford County for 2 billion. I see no mention of the NISSAN loan on your website after 2011.  Is it possible to start updating the site to show the companies are repaying their loans? Also I would like a copy of the terms of the loan & why the DOE used the Paul Weiss firm to review the terms of the loan.   

Thank you & have a great day!

Sharyn Bovat 
Voice of A Moderate
615-944-7599



Japan/USA:Nissan to restructure IDB abatement in wake of electric cars loan from a DNJ article that was "pulled" by Gannett (wonder why?) 

Nissan will restructure a land-lease and tax-abatement agreement with the Rutherford County Industrial Board to account for its expansion to build electric cars and batteries at the Smyrna factory, company representatives told the IDB Wednesday morning.
The auto manufacturer’s tax abatement agreement for 884 acres runs through 2022. A new contract will re-examine the ending date and acknowledge that the lease agreement will serve as collateral for a $1.6 billion loan from the U.S. Department of Energy, Nissan consulting attorney Tom Sherrard said.  “We definitely want to talk about it in more detail,” Sherrard said. He appeared before the board with three Nissan representatives who work at the company’s North American headquarters in Franklin.
 Source: dnj.com










No comments:

Post a Comment