Saturday, January 12, 2013

Jon - I Think the Medication Kicked In ... I'm a Happy Camper... Check Out the Email I Sent to Marsha Blackburn's office and Lamar Alexander's Son... & a Bunch More.. :):)



On Jan 13, 2013, at 12:25 AM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com> wrote:

Just told some good news.... Maybe I'll get to move soon to the East coast- When I'm gone YOU people in Tennessee are gonna miss me-right? 

Before I go thought I'd try to help the schools in Tennessee... Remember the show "Wife Swap" how about School Superintendent Swap?  


The man from the state with the "don't say gay bill" (that might jail/fire a teacher for mentioning the word) vs. the guy from the state that encourages the celebrations of Harvey Milk Day...  This would be "stellar TV"...


OMG- Lockerbie Families Might Really get the truth....  Al Gores Internet is quite the invention :):) Sharyn  


No comments:

Post a Comment