Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tonight I compared Tennessee's corruption problem with Aids. Both will not be cured in my life time.


A lot of people that have suffered in the Tennessee courts have spoken to me. 
Tonight I heard a horror story.  This lady was told she was bullied by one of these judges because of what was on her "Facebook" page.

 Each time I think it can't get worse in this state & I hear another story.  It's just sad!!!

I told her a guy in the Intelligence Community told me it will take 2 generations to clean up the racism and corruption in Tennessee.  He told me to MOVE.  I Want to - 1st I need my reputation back.



Tonight I compared Tennessee's corruption problem with Aids.  Both will not be cured in my life time.   

Get me the fuck out of this state!!!!

I will fight for my rights as an American


No comments:

Post a Comment