Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Want a MODERATE in 2016.... "This" is Ridicules.... I've Decided to Play Odd & Even.....



The GOP has 4 Years to "Get it's Act Together" If Reince Priebus Wants a Voice of a Moderate to Work with the RNC/GOP  He has his chance.... 

Unless Jon Romano "wants me"  I want a job & damn-it I'm a good researcher: Call me Jon: 615-415-6675 "If" the GOP Puts a Whack Job Tea Party Santorum Style Candidate I've purchased www.RepublicansforClinton2016.com

Still as a Republican I want...  www.Condoleezza2016.com




If the GOP does NOT "change" then they will not control the White house for at "least" a generation &  a 3rd party will emerge.   I've Purchased www.GoGreen2016.com  I'm gonna tell the tree hugger NOT to buy NISSAN Leafs... They kill our troops.

www.NISSANWhistleblower.com



No comments:

Post a Comment