Saturday, November 3, 2012

Jon - Let Me Know If YOU Hear From Larry Fink.... Have a Great Weekend!!!



Larry Fink Top Guy of BlackRock
http://larryfinkblackrock.blogspot.com

Thank You for Helping to "Fix the Debt"..... Please Tell Jon Romano to "Put Me on the Team."

So YOU Know Geithner?   I Hear He's Great.... Although He Did GIve some Foreign Companies that Do Business With IRAN a LOT of Money VIa the Treasury Bank.  IRAN is Our Enemy.  Luckily "New" Laws Will STOP That From Happening.

If Tim Goes to Work At Citi Bank I Bet I Know a Guy He'll Meet.... Ever Hear of Operation Condor?

I'm Sure Tim KNOWS the Guy Already..  Didn't Tim Work With Kissinger?

The NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn's Dad Was Part of Condor.  It's a Small World.

Again.... I Need a Job and AFTER NISSAN "Outed" Me as Being a Former Researcher for CIA Operatives and Coming From an Intelligence Family They Got Scared Because My Family is Known for Being ETHICAL.

Sir, I Told Oliver North 'to his face' That I Did NOT Like What He Did- After He Gave Me a Lecture on LOYALTY to America and to Whom I Worked For.

Some NISSAN Executives Were Part of Iran Contra They Terrorized Me So I've Decided to Use Al Gore's Invention as a Tool to Fight Back on Behalf of the American Taxpayers.

By Blogging About NISSAN Wasting Taxpayer Money, Committing Fraud, & Their Bad Business Practices I'm LOYAL to America.

Once I Have a JOB I Will Also Be LOYAL to Whom I Work For.

Mr. Fink  Have a Great Day!

Below I Put On One of My Blogs Last June....


Sunday, June 10, 2012

On My Erich Marx Blog and Larry Kramer Blog.... The Mainstream Media NEEDS to Wake Up!!!

The writer of this blog is the great great granddaughter of the former Maryland Governor William Grason: He was a member of the same party as America’s founding fathers & he was a Destructionist. The result of his efforts were beneficial to Maryland in the long run than many times as much constructive work of his predecessors
From the beginning to the end of the term, Gov. Grason's administration was marked by friction with the legislature

At the same time, as Buchholz has stated, Grason's "voice gave expressions to one endless Jeremiad." Gov. Grason wanted to be realistic and practical in his policies, especially economic and financial policies. The government and people of Maryland had been reckless
s in spending.......

Mr. Kramer:  Below is a Letter to Erich Marx .....   He's a smart guy who's respected in the Auto Industry.

FYI- I saved his butt 3 years ago:  He knows it and has not defended me. 
I was told "he's living in survival mode."
Anyway after I went to the boarding school (age 14) with the Assassin's girl.... who's mom lived at the Grand Hyatt and used jewelry from dead Jews to fund her "shopping" a few years later I was seated on a plane next to a Holocaust survivor who lectured/told me about the atrocity.  Someone staged it.
That's why I LOVE Southwest Airlines: You don't have to worry about being seated next to a "plant" ....  FYI- I was "just" a low level "friendly fixture"  one who uses a LOT of quotes when I write.... I'm really "trying" to break the "habit"....   :):)
  appropriating funds

Erich I've NOT said your name for 3 years out of RESPECT for you and your family.  The fact is Mr. Tavares "Saved You" because I told him to.    YOU Know it too.  A lady from New Neighbors told me in the Crockett Elementary parking lot.

NOW....figuratively You've become one of the Jews that helps the Nazis fix their ovens.

It's sad....  but human nature:  A guy you worked with in LA said "You can't be mad at him... he's been living in survival mode for so long"    A man connected to Marvin Runyon told me things and WHAT you said to Michelle on the 4th of July when you found out I "played tennis" with Dee Kelly is true.   I wish you happiness.   FYI-  I've been slandered by women in the community that were connected to Dee Kelly and Catherine Perez.  Can you get some of the California transplants to "DEFEND" me.....

If I do NOT succeed then Who's Next?
First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Erich Sharyn Bovat had the Balls to defend YOU and others......  Was it worth my time?

No comments:

Post a Comment