Monday, November 5, 2012

Jon Romano.... Fix This Too....Scott DesJarlais Ad's Have Given Me FLASHBACKS to the 80's..... Like OMG!!! It's Totally Freaky.... NOT as Gnarly as the District Lines....Someone Was Totally Stoned When they Drew The Lines to Scott's District...

"I kept thinking why am I seeing these ads for DesJarlais... I live in Marsha Blackburn's district... Then I looked at the lines... OMG!!  My Neighbors are in the DesJarlais District.  It's INSANE!!! Marsha almost touches 3 states.... DesJarlais has a LOT of territory.  If Congress "really" cared about the planet they'd make the congressional districts "make sense"... HELLO Nobody that's a staffer for Blackburn or DesJarlais could own a NISSAN Leaf...they'd be stranded....The staffers need a VOLT for range..."




 Marsha Blackburn's District





 Jim Cooper Could survive with a Leaf...
Maybe I'lll visit his office tomorrow.  I need a photo op.

No comments:

Post a Comment